From the popular arcade game that has been running since 2009, "BORDER BREAK", comes a figure of the well-known system operator Fiona based on an illustration by Honjou Raita!
She is posed with a gentle smile on her face as she holds and stands upon the large "Tear Downer" sword that is normally used by the Blast Runner mecha. Fiona is the idol of many male characters in the series, and this figure shows exactly why! Be sure to add her to your collection!
*This product includes a serial code that can be used in the game to unlock a "Deluxe Seed Assortment" and "Emblem: Warning Label".
■ Serial Code Information
*Serial code is only redeemable in Japan.
*Serial code will expire on the 31st January 2018. Code will not be redeemable after expiry.
Good Smile Company - Fiona: Honjou Raita ver.
|Fiona: Honjou Raita ver.
|Apr 21, 2017
|Painted 1/7th scale ABS&PVC figure with stand included. Approximately 330mm in height (Including Sword)
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.