From the Berserk Movie comes a figma of Griffith after he was reincarnated as a member of the God Hand - Femto!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· His characteristic wings are articulated at specific points allowing for both dynamic and still poses that faithfully preserve his form.
· Alternate wrist parts are included allowing for a variety of different situations in figma form.
· An articulated figma stand is included.
· The remaining God Hand members - figma Void, figma Ubik, figma Slan and figma Conrad are all currently in production.
*Each of the characters are sold separately.
© 三浦建太郎（スタジオ我画）・白泉社/ BERSERK FILM PARTNERS
Good Smile Company - figma Femto
|Release Date||Mar 2017|
|Announce Date||Jul 22, 2016|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 160mm in height|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.