Right, let's have ourselves a lovely party!
From the popular browser game 'Kantai Collection -KanColle-' comes a 1/8th scale figure of the fourth Shiratsuyu Class Destroyer, Yudachi Kai-II! The figure has been designed to be displayed in combat with the previously released Shigure Kai Ni, and is based on an original illustration by kujouitiso specially drawn for the figure. The dynamic pose of the figure is made even more fascinating by the effect parts that swirl around her.
She holds torpedoes in one hand to show she is in mid-combat, yet the expression on her face captures her determined personality even in the heat of battle. The ship parts have also been intricately sculpted, and the turrets as well as the torpedo launchers on her legs are of course fitted with joints to add slightly different nuances when displaying her! The ship parts are also sculpted to look physically heavy to contrast against Yuudachi's soft looking skin and create a figure that fans will be proud to gaze at for years to come!
*Please note that "Now on Sale" sales of this product do not include the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP bonus.
© 2016 DMM.com POWERCHORD STUDIO / C2 / KADOKAWA All Rights Reserved.
Good Smile Company - Yudachi Kai-II
Order Dates: Orders can be placed between the 19th February 2016 (Fri) from 12:00JST until the 30th March 2016 (Wed) at 21:00JST.
|Release Date||Mar 2017|
|Announce Date||Feb 19, 2016|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Series||Kantai Collection -KanColle-|
|Specifications||Painted ABS & PVC 1/8th scale product with stand included. Approximately 220mm in height.|
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in either American Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) or Japanese Yen (JPY) per your selection. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding currency exchange rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.