Two different Keyblades, "Soul Eater" and "Oblivion" are included, and he also comes with two wooden sword parts that you can use with him and Nendoroid Sora (sold separately) to recreate the scene from the game's tutorial! The Nendoroid is also fully articulated, allowing you to pose him exactly to your liking.
In addition, you can use both Nendoroids to recreate the final scene of the game, when they close the Door to Darkness, by using a door in your own home! Be sure to add him to your collection!
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Riku
【Preorder】Orders can be placed between the 28th August 2018 (Tue) from 12:00JST until 1st November 2018 (Thu) at 12:00JST.
|Release Date||Jan 2019|
|Announce Date||Aug 28, 2018|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale figure with stand included. Approximately 100mm in height.|
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in either American Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) or Japanese Yen (JPY) per your selection. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding currency exchange rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.