Nipako, the personification of plastic model nippers created by the metalworking town of Tsubame-Sanjou in Niigata prefecture, is joining the figma series!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· She comes with three face plates including a normal expression, a confident expression and a panicked expression.
· Optional parts include nippers, the hand piece of an airbrush, a craft knife and cutting mat all in figma size.
· A pre-painted 1/3rd scale plastic model kit of the Ultimate Nippers are included.
· The backsheet of the product packaging features a papercraft of a plastic model box and cardboard box to display with her.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Ultimate! Nipako-chan Official Site: http://285ch.sksum.com/
Good Smile Company - figma Nipako
|Release Date||Nov 2017|
|Announce Date||May 14, 2020|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 130mm in height. 1/3rd Scale Nipper Plastic Model Kit (PS) Included.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.