The product designed by moderhythm/Kazushi Kobayashi, "MechatroWeGo", is joining the Nendoroid More series! The chibi design has been created by Kazushi Kobayashi himself, keeping all the mechanical details in tact while transforming the MechatroWeGo into a cuter form than ever before! The hatch on the head can be opened and closed allowing Nendoroid Petite figures to jump inside the cockpit!
*Certain Nendoroid Petite figures may not be compatible due to their design. Nendoroid Petite figures sold separately.
© MODERHYTHM / Kazushi Kobayashi
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid More: MechatroWeGo
【Preorder】Orders can be placed between the 27th April 2017 (Thu) from 12:00JST until the 25th May 2017 (Thu) at 12:00JST.
*Sales will end when product is sold out.
|Name||Nendoroid More: MechatroWeGo|
|Release Date||Aug 2017|
|Announce Date||Apr 01, 2020|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure. Approx. 110mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.