From the anime series 'Tsukimonogatari' comes a figma of Yozuru Kagenui's shikigami - Yotsugi Ononoki!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· She comes with three face plates: a standard expressionless face, a glaring expression as well as an expression with her posed look.
· Optional parts include a partially eaten ice cream as well as an arm part to recreate her 'Unlimited Rulebook' ability.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Good Smile Company - figma Yotsugi Ononoki
|Name||figma Yotsugi Ononoki|
|Release Date||Jun 2017|
|Announce Date||Nov 08, 2016|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 120mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.