Presenting the fifth plastic model from Masaki Apsy×huke×Good Smile Company's plastic model series "chitocerium": chitocerium XCII-urania.
Basic model planned by Masaki Apsy and designed by huke.
The specially designed model features more articulation than ever seen before.
The "fragment" and armaments fit perfectly within the hexagonal box.
Two face plates are included: a standard face and a smiling face.
All parts are pre-painted/colored. Extra details can be added with included decals.
Dry transfer decals make for a clean, precise appearance.
An electric-powered light is built into the lantern to display it lit.
*Batteries (LR41 x3) are required to operate the light. Batteries sold separately.
chitocerium Official Site
|Release Date||Aug 2022|
|Announce Date||Dec 09, 2021|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Specifications||Assemblable plastic model kit. 1/1 scale. Approximately 120mm in height (excluding stand)/Approximately 225mm in height (including cage and stand).|
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in either American Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) or Japanese Yen (JPY) per your selection. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding currency exchange rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.