Presenting a new version of the first plastic model from Masaki Apsy×huke×Good Smile Company's plastic model series "chitocerium", LXXVIII-platinum, featuring UV-printed interchangeable face plates.
· Basic model planned by Masaki Apsy and designed by huke.
· The specially designed model features more articulation than ever seen before.
· The "fragment" and armaments fit perfectly within the hexagonal box.
· Three UV-printed face plates are included: a standard face, a face with closed eyes and a smiling face.
· All parts are pre-painted/colored. Extra details can be added with included decals.
· Following the first release, some parts have been adjusted for easier assembly.
■ chitocerium Official Site
*Due to the limit to the amount of products that can be produced at our production facilities each month, a preorder limit has been placed on this item.
*Preorders for this item may close during the preorder period if the preorder limit is reached.
*In the event that the preorder limit is reached and preorders are closed during the preorder period, preorders may be opened again for an additional preorder period in order to accommodate demand. Products preordered during an additional preorder period will be produced following products made for the initial release, and as such will be released at a later date.
|Name||chitocerium LXXVIII-platinum 1.5|
|Release Date||Jan 2023|
|Announce Date||Sep 08, 2022|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Specifications||Ready-to-assemble plastic model kit. 1/1 scale. Approximately 200mm in height.|
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in either American Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) or Japanese Yen (JPY) per your selection. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding currency exchange rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.