The original transforming figure series "Cyclion", created based on an original concept by Basil no Zoukei Tamashii and designed by Tsuyoshi Nonaka, makes its debut! The figures completely transform from stylish robot ladies to motorcycles without the use of additional parts. The figures are also articulated, making for easy transformation and easy posing.
Figures are complete and pre-painted and make use of both translucent materials and metal-plated diecast parts that help the figure balance without a stand. A support base for an even more stable display is also included. The Simple Stand x3 can be used with this figure as well. Interchangeable hand parts (closed, open, weapon-holding) and a support base are included.
|Name||Cyclion ＜Type Lavender＞|
|Release Date||Feb 2021|
|Announce Date||Sep 25, 2020|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Specifications||Painted ZnDC&ABS transforming figure. Approximately 165mm in height.|
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in either American Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) or Japanese Yen (JPY) per your selection. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding currency exchange rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.