From the popular smartphone game 'Fate/Grand Order' comes a 1/8th scale figure of the Servant-class servant who wields Photon Ray, the War God's Sword - Attila! The figure is based on an original illustration by huke!
The figure captures the mysterious air of Attila's character through her expression, with her powerful yet supple brown-skinned arms and legs all sculpted in careful detail with close supervision by huke to create a work of art that fans will be proud to own.
Her iconic long, white veil and the unique colors and transparency of Photon Ray's blade make use of translucent parts to create a faithful rendition of the original illustration in figure form. Be sure to add the proud yet wistful Attila to your collection!
©TYPE-MOON / FGO PROJECT
Good Smile Company - Saber/Attila
|Release Date||Apr 2018|
|Announce Date||Apr 27, 2017|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Specifications||Painted 1/8th scale ABS&PVC product with stand included. Approximately 270mm in height. (Approx. 445mm with sword included)|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.