From the anime series 'THE IDOLM@STER' comes a 1/8th scale figure of the idol producer who used to be an idol herself - Ritsuko Akizuki! The pose is based on the illustration by director and character designer Atsushi Nishigori seen on the 5th volume of the Blu-ray & DVD jacket for the anime series.
The figure faithfully captures Ritsuko wearing casual clothes as if on a day off from work. She may be a producer now but she still looks just as stunning as any of the actual idols, and is ready to join your collection!
© BNEI／PROJECT iM@S
Good Smile Company - Ritsuko Akizuki
Order Dates: Orders can be placed between the 27th October 2016 (Thu) from 12:00JST until the 25th November 2016 (Fri) at 12:00JST.
|Release Date||Sep 2017|
|Announce Date||Oct 27, 2016|
|Specifications||Painted 1/8th scale ABS&PVC complete product with stand included. Approximately 200mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.