A figure project co-developed by the developer of the Fire Emblem series, 'INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS' and monolith! From the popular game 'Fire Emblem Fates' comes a 1/7th scale figure of the beautiful princess of the Kingdom of Nohr, Camilla! The figure is sculpted by the highly acclaimed figure artisan Hiro and manufactured by Good Smile Company.
The figure captures Camilla's persona with a noble, elegant appearance that still shows off her sexy side, with her hair making use of translucent parts to preserve its unique appearance. The 'Silver Axe' she has by her side has been based directly on the original designs from the game, and she comes complete with a special base made in the image of a marble pillar that brings out her beauty together with the atmosphere of the series.
The figure has been closely supervised by the game's development team from the initial planning stages to the final paintwork to make it the ultimate official figure of Camilla! Be sure to add her to your collection and enjoy Camilla's amazing design right by your side!
Fire Emblem™ Fates
© 2015-2016 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS.
Good Smile Company - Camilla
|Release Date||Sep 2017|
|Announce Date||Nov 22, 2016|
|Series||Fire Emblem Fates|
|Specifications||Painted 1/7th scale ABS&PVC product with stand included. Approximately 285mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.