Presenting GODWING CELESTIAL KNIGHT Yuri Godbuster, the first entry in the new Akiman × Max Factory plastic model series "GODZ ORDER"!
The snap-fit model is based on an original design by Akiman carefully brought into model form by Max Factory. Three pre-painted face plates—a standard face, a shouting face and a face with closed eyes—are included. An unpainted face plate and eye decals are included as well. Her uniquely designed apron is created with pre-painted PVC parts, and she comes with two different front skirt parts of varying width for different situations. Her skirt is also articulated, allowing for unobstructed movement of her legs for posing.
Her great lance is 400mm in length (including translucent parts) and can be transformed into a great sword. The model comes with a shield, waist mounting unit, two swords and a short sword. The model can also be displayed without any equipment on. Hand parts are made with flexible PVC. An articulated stand is included to display the model in a variety of poses.
*Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
*Images are of a fully painted and assembled product.
GODZ ORDER Special Site
This product will be made at Good Smile Company's 'Lucky Factory' in Tottori, Japan. The product will be proudly 'Made in Japan', and sent all over the world for fans to enjoy!
*Due to the limit to the amount of products that can be produced at our production facilities each month, a preorder limit has been placed on this item.
*Preorders for this item may close during the preorder period if the preorder limit is reached.
*In the event that the preorder limit is reached and preorders are closed during the preorder period, preorders may be opened again for an additional preorder period in order to accommodate demand. Products preordered during an additional preorder period will be produced following products made for the initial release, and as such will be released at a later date.
|Name||PLAMAX GO-01 GODWING CELESTIAL KNIGHT Yuri Godbuster|
|Release Date||Aug 2022|
|Announce Date||Nov 25, 2021|
|Specifications||Non-scale assemblable plastic model kit. Approximately 170mm in height. Weapon approximately 400mm in length (great lance + translucent parts)|
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in either American Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) or Japanese Yen (JPY) per your selection. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding currency exchange rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.