I'll show you the 'Nightmare of Solomon'!!
From the popular browser game 'Kantai Collection -KanColle-' comes a Nendoroid of the fourth Shiratsuyu class destroyer in her upgraded form - Yudachi Kai-II! She comes with three face plates including her standard expression, a confident smile to bring flashbacks of the battle of Solomon as well as a blushing smile that captures Yudachi's more innocent side.
She comes with a torpedo to hold in her hand as well as more torpedoes all with shark faces painted on - these can be displayed by her side or firing outward to recreate scenes from the game! Effect parts to display the torpedoes launching, shooting effect parts and the fiery effects seen on illustrations of Yudachi Kai-II are all included, allowing for all sorts of different combat scenes - recreate the 'Nightmare of Solomon' right in your Nendoroid collection!
Just like the previously released Nendoroid Shigure Kai-II she also comes with a swimsuit body part to recreate her 'Summer' seasonal outfit! Yakisoba and shaved ice food parts are also included for her to hold to completely recreate the illustration! Be sure to have an amazing party together with Nendoroid Yudachi Kai-II!
© 2017 DMM.com POWERCHORD STUDIO / C2 / KADOKAWA All Rights Reserved.
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Yudachi Kai-II
|Name||Nendoroid Yudachi Kai-II|
|Release Date||Jun 2017|
|Announce Date||Nov 29, 2016|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Series||Kantai Collection -KanColle-|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale figure with stand included. Approximately 100mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.