From the popular game "Genshin Impact" comes a Nendoroid of Traveler (Lumine), one of the game's main characters! She comes with three face plates including a standard expression, a smiling expression and an attacking expression seen during combat.
Optional parts include a sword and the Wings of Companionship. Enjoy creating poses from your favorite scenes from the game! Be sure to display with Nendoroid Traveler (Aether) (sold separately), also available for preorder from the same time!
*Due to the limit to the amount of products that can be produced at our production facilities each month, a preorder limit has been placed on this item.
*Preorders for this item may close during the preorder period if the preorder limit is reached.
*In the event that the preorder limit is reached and preorders are closed during the preorder period, preorders may be opened again for an additional preorder period in order to accommodate demand. Products preordered during an additional preorder period will be produced following products made for the initial release, and as such will be released at a later date.
|Name||Nendoroid Traveler (Lumine)|
|Release Date||Jul 2022|
|Announce Date||Nov 11, 2021|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Specifications||Painted plastic non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 100mm in height.|
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in either American Dollars (USD), Euros (EUR) or Japanese Yen (JPY) per your selection. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding currency exchange rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.