* Designs shown here is for illustrative purposes only. The final product may differ.
- A maximum of 3 of this product are available per person. Orders that include more than this limit will be cancelled.
There is no such word as 'defeat' for Kuuhaku.
From the anime series 'No Game No Life' comes a Nendoroid of the younger of the 'Kuuhaku' gamer siblings - Shiro! She comes with three different face plates including her standard expression, the crying expression she had when she was first summoned into the game world as well as a worried expression that can be used for all sorts of different poses!
Optional parts include a playing card, a smartphone that matches Sora's and a gaming console. Sitting parts are also included for even more display options! Also note how beautiful her long rainbow-colored hair looks even in Nendoroid size! Be sure to display her with Nendoroid Sora who will be available for preorder at the same time!
Included Bonus: Original Short Story by Yuu Kamiya (Japanese)
- Displayed with Nendoroid Sora (sold separately)
© 2014 榎宮祐・株式会社ＫＡＤＯＫＡＷＡ メディアファクトリー刊／ノーゲーム・ノーライフ全権代理委員会
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Shiro
|Release Date||Dec 2016|
|Announce Date||Jul 14, 2016|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Series||No Game No Life|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 100mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.