From the popular anime 'Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]' comes a rerelease of the fully articulated Nendoroid of Rin Tohsaka's servant during the 5th Holy Grail War, Archer!
He comes with both a standard expression ready for battle, as well as a shouting expression. His twin swords 'Kanshou' and 'Bakuya' are both included for close combat, and his bow is included for long range combat! You can even pose him firing Caladbolg II from the bow! Enjoy recreating all sorts of scenes from the show!
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid Archer: Super Movable Edition
|Name||Nendoroid Archer: Super Movable Edition(Second Release)|
|Release Date||Jan 2017|
|Announce Date||Sep 13, 2016|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Series||Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&ATBC-PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 100mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.