- A maximum of 3 of this product are available per person. Orders that include more than this limit will be cancelled.
The Nendoroid More: Panzer IV is back once again!
From the popular anime series 'Girls und Panzer' comes a 'Nendoroid More: Panzer IV Ausf. D' with the H-Model specifications - the same model that was sold at events and the GOODSMILE ONLINE SHOP but this time as a stand alone item! The tank has been carefully shrunk down to Nendoroid size, keeping the finer details while adding a cute size to the design! Be sure to display the tank with the Ankou Team from the Nendoroid Petite: Girls und Panzer (sold separately) to completely bring out the series in petite size!
* The pullback motor included on the original Nendoroid More: Panzer IV Ausf. D is NOT a part of this product.
* The tank markings have been changed from stickers to water-application decals.
Order Dates: Orders can be placed between the 21st June 2016 (Tue) from 12:00JST until the 20th July 2016 (Wed) at 21:00JST.
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.
© GIRLS und PANZER Projekt
Good Smile Company - Nendoroid More: Panzer IV Ausf. D (H Spec)
|Name||Nendoroid More: Panzer IV Ausf. D (H Spec)|
|Release Date||Oct 2016|
|Announce Date||Jun 21, 2016|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Series||GIRLS und PANZER|
|Specifications||Painted ABS/PVC non-scale product. Approximately 80mm in height (160mm in length and 100mm in width).|