The first Table Museum figure based on a painting - Edvard Munch's 'The Scream'!
The Table Museum' is a series of figma figures based on famous works of art that almost anyone would recognize! The seventh product to join the series opens up the art exhibits with Edvard Munch's classic artwork - 'The Scream'. This work of art based on the theme of angst was a masterpiece that still captures the attention of art fans to this day.
As the figure is based on a painting, the figure also comes with a special frame part to display behind him to fully recreate the original work! The figure will seem to be jumping out from the frame for a lovely display for both art and figure fans to enjoy. Enjoy one of the first ever figures based on a work of art!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can create various different action poses.
· A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· Optional parts include a wide variety of different hand parts.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Good Smile Company - figma The Scream
|Name||figma The Scream|
|Release Date||Jun 2017|
|Announce Date||Nov 04, 2016|
|Series||The Table Museum|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Figure approximately 140mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.