From the anime series 'Sword Art Online II' comes a figma of the avatar controlled by Kirito's younger sister Suguha - Leafa!
· Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
· She comes with three face plates including a smiling face, a courageous shouting face and a cute embarrassed expression.
· Optional parts include her long sword, the medallion needed to obtain Excalibur as well as articulated wing parts.
· She comes with holding hand parts to use with figma Kirito: ALO ver. to recreate their dance scene.
· An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
© 2014 川原 礫／ＫＡＤＯＫＡＷＡ アスキー・メディアワークス刊／SAOⅡ Project
Good Smile Company - figma Leafa
|Release Date||Feb 2017|
|Announce Date||Aug 30, 2016|
|Series||Sword Art Online II|
|Specifications||Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 135mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.