- A maximum of 2 of this product are available per person. Orders that include more than this limit will be cancelled.
- This product cannot be ordered with any other items.
May the blessing of the stars be upon you.
A collaboration project between Good Smile Company as a part of our 15th anniversary and 'Cardcaptor Sakura', which has not only reached its 20th anniversary but also started an all new 'Clear Card Arc' in the July edition of Nakayoshi magazine! The figure is based on an original illustration drawn by Cardcaptor Sakura's author, CLAMP!
Sakura-chan's sweet smile has been captured for fans to enjoy by their side, and the details of her hair as well as the frills on her skirt have been intricately sculpted to ensure everything about the original design has been kept intact. A special base has also been included to truly bring the illustration to life - it features various celestial bodies floating around Sakura as well as a circular frame based on the waxing and waning of the moon. Be sure to add Sakura to your collection with this intricate commemorative item!
■ Sakura Kinomoto: Stars Bless You Special Page
© CLAMP・ShigatsuTsuitachi CO.,LTD.／講談社
Good Smile Company - Sakura Kinomoto: Stars Bless You
Order Dates: Orders can be placed between the 21th July 2016 (Thu) from 12:00JST until the 8th September 2016 (Wed) at 12:00JST.
|Name||Sakura Kinomoto: Stars Bless You|
|Release Date||Sep 2017|
|Announce Date||Jul 21, 2016|
|Manufacturer||Good Smile Company|
|Specifications||Painted 1/7th scale ABS/PVC figure with stand included. Approximately 450mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.