The TeamUKYO Support Ver. of the official character of the Hatsune Miku GT Project, "Racing Miku" has been transformed into a scale figure!
The illustration by popular animator Mai Yoneyama featuring Racing Miku in a TeamUKYO cycling jersey has been faithfully converted into a 1/7th scale figure. She has a huge smile her face as she carries a spare bicycle tire and a bag filled with supplies for those who need some replenishment! The adorable Racing Miku is ready to support the team with a smile!
©米山舞 / Crypton Future Media, INC. www.piapro.net directed by コヤマシゲト
Good Smile Company - Racing Miku 2016: TeamUKYO Ver.
|Name||Racing Miku 2016: TeamUKYO Ver.|
|Release Date||Mar 2018|
|Announce Date||Jun 15, 2017|
|Series||Hatsune Miku GT Project|
|Specifications||Painted 1/7th scale ABS&PVC product with stand included. Approximately 230mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.