From "A Certain Scientific Railgun S" comes a figure of Mikoto Misaka dressed up in a Chinese dress! The short dress provides a good look at her beautiful legs as she holds a bamboo steamer filled with Gekota steamed buns with one hand, with the other on her hip.
She has a cute, innocent smile on her face that brings the pose together to create a lovely figure that Kuroko and any other fans of Mikoto are sure to fall in love with! Her hair is tied up in buns for a rather unique appearance compared to normal, and the tight-fitting dress captures the curves of body perfectly. Be sure to add the charming Level 5 Electromaster to your collection!
Good Smile Company - Mikoto Misaka: Chinese Dress style
|Name||Mikoto Misaka: Chinese Dress style|
|Release Date||Aug 2017|
|Announce Date||Apr 27, 2017|
|Series||A Certain Scientific Railgun S|
|Specifications||Painted 1/8th scale ABS&PVC figure with stand included. Approximately 200mm in height.|
- In the event order limits have been met, the pre-order period will end before the closing date.
- Payment accepted via credit card and PayPal. Payment will be processed as soon as the items are in stock, generally 2-3 weeks prior to the shipment date.
- Payment will be charged in Japanese Yen. Contact PayPal and/or your credit card company regarding conversion rates.
- You may be charged additional fees such as import tax when making an overseas purchase. Please consult your local customs office for more information.
- As outlined in the user guide, we do not accept cancellations. Please consider your purchase carefully before ordering.
- Should you have any questions, please contact customer support. English and Japanese support available.
* Please read the usage guide before purchase.